German-made, predominantly from high-grade stainless steel for hygiene and strength, the AGVs from RA & EK Automation have a Super-flat profile to achieve a very low, sleek vehicle that’s ideally suited to many hospital duties. With its integrated lifting gear, the vehicles deliver hospital trolleys, containers and the like – up to 500 kg.
The tried & tested design of the AGV is easy to maintain and delivers risk-free automated transport and handling of :
- Meals (including heated/cooled food carts) from Kitchen to Wards and return of empty trays to kitchen.
- Waste from Wards & other locations to the recycling and rubbish collection areas. Plus delivery of empty bins in return.
- Linen from Laundry to Wards plus return of soiled linen.
- Central Sterile Services Dept (CSSD) supplies to and from Theatres.
- Drugs & other supplies between Wards, Theatres, Pharmacy, Laboratories etc.
- Activate and navigate through automatic doors (shared with pedestrians)
- Signal and navigate lifts (shared or dedicated use)
- Deliver trolleys/carts for cleaning and activate cart-washing systems
- Activate rubbish compactors
Technical Data (customisable)
|Length of chassis (mm) :||1,700|
|Height of chassis (mm) :||340|
|Total width of chassis (mm) :||620|
|Total payload (kg) :||500|
|Max. forward/reverse speed (m/sec)||2.0|