What We Do
RA automates repetitive tasks and processes at your site to maximise productivity, quality, safety and efficiency while reducing damages and costs. Our services can start with an obligation-free audit of your site’s automation potential.
The RA CAD engineering dept can quickly develop an equipment solution in 3D modelling based on your existing floor-plans. This can then translate to a proposal with engineering oversight and options for further simulation.
Now RA designs, engineers, fabricates, assembles, tests, installs and commissions your turn-key solution. There-after, RA supports with training, warranty fulfilment & service plans. RA ’s unrivalled experience provides confidence and, as a single source for both your solution and the on-going responsibility for its performance, RA is your assurance of success.
Robotic applications include:
- Dispensing, Picking, Assembly, Packing, Handling and Palletising
- Vision-assisted Testing & Inspection systems, Bio-medical testing
- Machine tending & Materials Handling
- Arc Welding (GMAW, MIG, TIG, MAG), Spot Welding, Laser Welding, Plasma Welding
- Prototype Sculpting, 3D Modelling, Engraving
- Material Removal: De-burring, Trimming, Polishing, Grinding, Water-Jet Cutting, Laser-cutting, Plasma-cutting
- Painting, Spraying, Gluing, Sealing, Labelling
- …or why not approach us with your own production challenge?
AGV (Automatic Guided Vehicle) applications include:
- Product delivery and pick-up between areas of the production line, despatch, and warehousing. All types of loads including: Pallets, Reels, Tubs, Bins, Containers
- Materials delivery and pick-up between all Hospital function areas and patient wards
- Empty pallet / container replenishing
- High-bay rack-position warehousing of stock
- Tending of loads between machines such as palletising stations, pallet wrappers & strappers, waste compactors, container cleaners
- Loading trucks & containers
Packaging applications include:
- High Speed Stretch-wrapping, Weighing, Shrink-wrapping and Hood-wrapping of Pallet loads. Many models for in-line/automatic or stand-alone/semi-automatic systems.
- Strapping and Banding of Pallet loads
- High Speed lines for Collating/Unitising, Orientating, Shrink-wrapping and/or box-forming/packing to create multi-packs of bottles, cans and other products
- Stretch-wrapping of long or bundled products, panels or individual items and boxes
- Case-erecting, Taping & Sealing of boxes
- Robotic label-application