Established in 1988 and wholly Australian owned, the RA Group includes five business units involved from concept through to complete fulfilment of automated solutions for our clients in many manufacturing & service industry processes
- Robotic Automation P/L - Australia's leading supplier of robotic systems, maintaining up to 70% market share in some applications.
- RA Health P/L - Specialising in hospital and laboratory applications for Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGV's) and Robotic systems.
- RA Service - To keep your production up to speed, offering: Planned Maintenance, Tailored Training Programs, 24 Hour Breakdown Service, as well as full parts and service support.
- RA Consulting - Pioneering automated solutions across the broad spectrum of manufacturing and logistics. Services include feasibility studies, Pre-order Trials, Project Management, Real Time Simulation, Engineering and Technical Consulting.
- RA Finance - Offering project financing options including Commercial Hire Purchase, Rental and tax advantages.
RA has installed and supports over 3,000 systems across Australia and New Zealand, exclusively representing leading brands in Robotics, Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGVs) and packaging technologies. This is your assurance with RA as your one-stop source for your equipment and its ongoing warranty & support – we stand directly behind the systems we sell, including:
Yaskawa Motoman Robotics. Established 1915 in Japan, with over 300,000 robots installed globally.
OTC Daihen Robotics. Established 1920 in Japan. World leading innovator with specialty in Robotic Welding Technology.
EK Automation AGVs (Automatic Guided Vehicles). Established 1980 in Germany, EK is Europe’s largest AGV manufacturer producing over 250 vehicles each year.
AetnaGroup Stretch Wrapping & Packaging Systems. Established 1984 in Italy, Robopac is the world’s largest manufacturer of pallet stretch-wrapping machines. Dimac & Prasmatic divisions produce systems for Shrink-Wrapping, Packing and Cartoning.
- …and more leading equipment suppliers.