The TC is a wraparound carton packaging machine for continuous packing of products of different shapes and types at high speed.
Extreme flexibility, accessibility and visibility of the processing cycle, combined with very short size change times and ease of operation, allow this machine to provide an essential solution to the many and varied demands for corrugated cardboard packaging.
As well as considerable electronic upgrades, the model’s most important innovation compared to conventional wraparound machines is the large in-line carton store, in which the cartons are loaded vertically. This solution greatly simplifies fill-up operations, as well as allowing a very high storage capacity in relation to the speed of use.
The structure has a free-standing tubular steel frame with large sliding access panels which simplify maintenance and size changes and allow a total view of the mechanical moving parts.Available models :
- TC300 - for 35 packaging cycles per minute
- TC400 - for 45 packaging cycles per minute
- TC500 - for 50 packaging cycles per minute
- TC600 - for 60 packaging cycles per minute
- TC800 - for 80 packaging cycles per minute
- Touch screen control panel
- Large and easily accessible lateral blanks magazine
- Extremely compact dimensions
- Brushless servomotor drives
- Fewer and simplified maintenance operations
- Low noise level
- Modular construction, easy accessibility and complete visibility of the production cycle
TC series machines can be completed with film module and shrink tunnel to transform them into TC Combi series units.
Download the brochure at right or ask us for more information
|Blanks magazine capacity :||400-1600 (thickness & magazine type depending)|
|Max blank length :||up to 1250 mm (depending on speed & model)|
|Max blank width :||650 mm|
|Average size changeover time :||from 10 min (up to 25 min. depending on model)|