The Genesis HS series pallet stretch wrapping machine operate without sliding electrical contacts and features an exclusive system that powers the pre-stretching film rollers using batteries which are charged during machine pauses at pallet infeed and outfeed. This innovative solution, in addition to eliminating all the typical problems of sliding contacts, also significantly reduces the overall machine weight and correctly balances the rotating masses. The result is low energy consumption, reduced maintenance, high reliability and long working life.
Thanks to the cantilever design of the support structure, These pallet stretch wrapping machines can be easily installed into existing pallet conveyor lines.
Features and options include:
- DOUBLE FILM-CARRIAGE - By fitting a second film carriage, the load is wrapped at very high speed without increasing the rotation speed of the ring assembly – thus extending the working life of the equipment and reducing the rotational “stress” on the load itself while increasing the performance-time of the machine between film reloading. Fitted with MPS film carriages to pre-stretch film up to 300%.
- CLAMP AND CUT - The pneumatically driven spring clamp (exclusive Robopac patent) with film strip narrowing device and hot wire cutting. The welding unit ensures perfect film tail adherence to the pallet.
- TOP SHEET COVER - internally integrated device (optional) to cover the pallet with polyethylene film. Film is dispensed and deposited with minimal reduction to the machine's production capacity.
- "ROPING" DEVICE - (optional) Reduces the film strip into a "rope" to ensure more efficient load stabilisation. Film is gathered from above or below in the single-movement version while it is grouped at the centre in the dual-cylinder version.
- AUTOMATIC FILM REEL CHANGE (optional) - uses two film-loading carriages (ARC2) within the machine’s safety guarding area. Once a film reel is finished on the pre-stretch carriage, it automatically expels the core and fits a new reel. The reel change carriage is then reloaded by an operator while the machine continues wrapping - greatly extending the duty cycle of the machine between operator interventions.
- BPVS PRE-STRETCH - Optional carriage choice with dual motors to pre-stretch film up to 500% and apply Robopac's patented new CUBE Technology that allows variable, multi-level control of film deposit across each wrapping cycle.
- TOP PRESSURE PLATEN - Optionally available for use with Top-Sheet Function and for those more unstable product loads
- PALLET-LIFTER - Located optionally in the centre of the conveyor to enable wrapping down to the very bottom of the pallet
|Machine :||Genesis HS50||Genesis HS50/2|
|Min-Max pallet dimensions (mm) :||800x1200- 1200x1300||400x600- 1200x1200|
|Min-Max pallet height(mm) :||500-2000||500-2000|
|Output Capactity (pallets/hour) :||up to 100||up to 130|