The Rotoplat 3000 HD (Heavy Duty/performance model) machines are based on the traditional turntable design but with a driven roller surface to wrap and stabilize loads on pallets with stretch film for automatic packaging at the end of the production line.
Key features and options include :
- POWERED PRE-STRETCH - Your choice of film carriage (PGSM or PGSA) with powered pre-stretch up to 400% for maximum film-use efficiency.
- CLAMP AND CUT - Oscillating scissor clamp and cutting unit with built-in welder: high versatility in use with variously-sized pallets and minimum film tail that perfectly adheres to the pallet. (Optional: spring clamp device with pulse hot wire film cut and film tail pallet welding device or welding unit on counter bar to avoid the contact of the welder with the product).
- CHAIN TABLE (option) - Chain transport surface for pallet loads with bottom slats crosswise to the movement direction.
- TOP PRESSURE DEVICE (option) - Pneumatically/mechanical driven device for use with especially unstable loads or in combination with top-cover systems (Top Inside).
- ROPING DEVICE (option) - System that reduces the film strip into a “rope” to add effective stabilization of the load.
- TOP SHEET COVER (option) - device to cover the pallet. Film is automatically fed and cut during the wrapping cycle so that machine stop time is minimised. Production capacity remains practically unaltered. Independent support structure can also be easily retrofitted on existing wrapping lines.
|Machine:||ROTOPLAT 3000||ROTOPLAT 3000HD|
|Min-Max pallet dimensions (mm)||600x800 - 1200x1200||600x800 - 1200x1200|
|Min-Max pallet height (mm)||670 - 2200||500 - 2000|
|Max pallet weight||1,500 kg||2,000 kg|
|Max Table Speed||15 rpm||17 rpm|
|Output Capacity (approx)||30 pallets/hour||40 pallets/hour|
|Standard Pres-stretch Carriage||PGS||PGSM|