An agile and compact packaging machine based on Robopac’s experience with over 25,000 wrapping-robots sold worldwide. Master is simple to use and features:
- New control panel with JOG dial and icon-selection graphic display that provides easier access to drives and a clear understanding of work settings.
- Choice of film-carriages allows mechanical tension or electric pre-stretching of film up to 250% - for best film usage.
- Many adjustable parameters including carriage speed, film pre-strech or mechanical tensioning, "top-sheet" and reinforcement cycles, and much more.
- Start cycle siren, and blinker visible during product wrapping.
- Automatic height-sensing photo-cell with adjustable delay-function.
- Immediate-stop button and emergency bumpers that ensure high safety levels.
- Manual drive control for on-site transport, plus rear fork-positions and a hinged mast for shipping.
- New wide-range, high-frequency battery charger for voltages from 110V to 240V.
Take a look at the brochure (see right) and contact us for further information.
APPLICATION IN ACTION :
|Model:||Master 80||Master 110|
|Batteries:||2 x 12V 75 Ah (C5) AGV||2 x 12V 110 Ah (C5) Lead Acid|
|Rotation Speed:||1 to 4.6 m/min||1 to 4.6 m/min|
|# pallets per charge||150 approx||250 approx|
|Load height sensing||standard||standard|
|Min. dimensions||600 mm||600 mm|
|Max. height||2,200 mm||2,200 mm|
|Min. weight||45 kg||45 kg|