The Spiror FW Series of machines are available in a variety of sizes to suit your larger product widths. Perfect for packaging panes, kit furniture, cabinets, doors, windows, piping, aluminium extrusion and other long and bulky, unpalletised products.
For best surface protection, the stretch-wrapping cycle can be coupled with bundle covering by polyethylene and bubble film or sides/corners-protection by cardboard and other materials.
Features & options include :
- Pneumatically operated Clamp & Cutting system with blade-device and also welding unit for film tail brush-down.
- Quick-Lock/Release spool carriage speeds film loading
- Head & Tail wrapping unit (optional) for total enclosure
- Polyethylene and bubble film cover application system (optional) for extra protection
- Bridge-conveyor (optional) for switching to wrapping of small loads
- Solid panel enclosure of machine (optional - as pictured) for extra appearance/finish
- Optional system for inserting wood or foam skids under the load
|Machine :||Spiror FW 2200|
|Ring Diameter||2200 mm|
|Max. Rotation Speed||35 rpm|
|Film Spool Width||250 - 500 mm|