The MOTOMAN GP20HL is a universally deployable robot with a large reach of 3,124 mm and a maximum payload capacity of 20 kg.
Thanks to the patented vibration control system, this robot has very good positioning accuracy and path performance, and is characterized by almost no oscillation when accelerating and decelerating in the fully extended position.
Typical applications for this robot are handling of very large workpieces, seam sealing, and the application of insulating material in vehicle body production.
The hollow structure of the wrist joint and a number of prepared cable and hose guides in the arm enable optimal routing of the media supply lines (high freedom of motion and long service life).
- Wide range of potential applications
- Very good path performance
- Large working range: 3124 mm
- Particularly suitable for large and bulky workpieces
- Hollow arm for optimal media supply