This powerful six-axis handling robot features high speed motion which reduce cycle times. The MH180-120 is ideal for processing large parts. In many cell layouts, a long/extended reach robot can eliminate the need for an external track, reducing system cost and simplifying programming. High payload and increased moment and inertia ratings allows this robot to handle large and heavy payloads. Its new, streamlined upper arm design features a slim wrist profile and reduces robot width by over 200 mm. This enables easier reach into confined spaces, improving application flexibility. The new base design reduces robot interference radius to only 515 mm, the lowest in its class. Therefore the MOTOMAN MH180-120 can be mounted closer to machines and fixtures, making best use of valuable floor space.
*This model has been replaced by the GP180-220. (This model is still offered)
- Small footprint and minimal interferences
- High inertia rating enables handling of huge work pieces
- Reduced cycle times by optimised design and high axes speed
- Versatile use in various applications
- High density spacing and reaching into confined spaces