YASKAWAs smallest type of the MH-series, the MOTOMAN MH3F, is a powerful high-speed 6-axis robot, designed for more compact, lighter payload applications. The high repeatability of 0.03 mm offers superior performance in small part handling and assembly and is ideal for lab automation, education and research applications. The base width of only 170 mm allows it to be mounted in confined spaces. The compact design and built-in collision avoidance features with multiple robot control allow up to two robots to be used together to optimise productivity. Furthermore the internally routed cables and hoses maximize the system reliability.
- Excellent value for money makes this an affordable robot
- 6 axes design provides high flexibility
- 3 kg payload is ideal for light duty handling and process applications
- High repeatability delivers accurate process
- Compact body design with internally routed services allow for small installation footprint
- wall and ceiling mounting options provide integration flexibility