Auto Parts – Welding Robot
A dual MOTOMAN robot system in demonstration (note glare shield replaced with clear perspex) followed by real world example system with single OTC Daihen AX-V6L long-reach robot. Both use RM2 rotator incorporated into safety cell.
The rotator allows one station to be welded by the robot(s) while the next station is unloaded & re-loaded with next job – giving continuous, uninterrupted production.
- Reduced labor costs
- Reduced staff injuries from repetitive strain
- Reduced compensation claims
- Reduced lost production time
- Reduced errors and damage to product
- Reduced staff turnover & management costs
- Increased productivity
- Increased weld quality
- Increased weld consistency
- Increased competitive advantage
- Increased safety