The “Master Cut”, the versatile, powerful MOTOMAN MC2000 II robot is designed with high rigidity and precision drives to provide superior path accuracy for laser cutting small holes and sharp corners. The slim base, waist and arm allow this robot to be placed close to work piece holding fixtures to improve part accessibility. Fast axial speeds and acceleration reduce cycle times and increase production output. The compact design and advanced collision avoidance features, including brakes on all axes, with multiple robot control allow up to eight robots (72 axes) to be used together to maximise productivity while minimising floor space requirements.
- Compact, powerful and accurate
- High payload of 50 kg enables use of a variety of laser heads
- Cutting and welding of various automotive parts by maximum reach of 2038 mm
- Possibility of using up to eight robots (72 axes) together
- Fast axial speeds and increase productivity