The Weld4Me package is an easy-to-use, collaborative robot-based MIG/MAG welding station. It offers top performance for small welding shops with small batch sizes and high variant diversity.
Included in the Weld4Me package is the HC10DTP robotic arm, a highly adaptable robot that can be easily replaced with a larger robots for larger/heavier tasks. The direct teaching and welding wizard software make operating and programming the Weld4Me robot easy to learn, even without prior robotics knowledge.
The collaborative Weld4Me CE cobot station can be supplied with various output welders depending on requirements from leading brands including a BOC EWM package.
The hybrid cobot mounted on top combines the strength and accuracy of the industrial robot with the safety features necessary for human-robot collaboration. Besides, the IP67 protection class provides superior capabilities for applications in rough welding environments.
Contact us today to learn how RA can make a positive impact to your business.
Need more solutions? Watch the self contained ArcWorld welding cell in action.
- Easy to install and operate
- Entry level robot welding system with small footprint
- Intuitive direct teach (hand-guiding)
- FSU (Functional Safety Unit) for staff safety
- Welding Wizard for easy job creation
- Robot IP67 protection against welding spatters and dust
- Ideal for small batches and high variety
- Better quality and productivity compared to manual welding
- CE marking incl. risk assessment