The MOTOMAN MS80W II is YASKAWA’s answer to worldwide downsizing of spot-welding guns. This 80 kg spot-welding robot represents a further highlight of the company’s range. On closer inspection, one is impressed by the streamlined design of the 6-axis MS80W II: its increased speed and higher flexibility are significant advantages over conventional heavy-duty robots. Welding lines can be reduced by means of the extremely close positioning of the robot which also results in reduction of cycle times and allows flexible adaptation of the welding lines. The cables are integrated and are routed from the L axis to the robot base and through the centre of the S axis.
- Max. payload of 80 kg
- Repeatability of ±0.07mm
- Max. working range of 2236 mm
- Extremely streamlined design
- Reduced robot width by means of integrated cables and media hose package through the robot arm
- Can be placed close to workpieces and other robots for flexible high-density layouts. These configurations can eliminate multiple stations resulting in shorter production lines and smaller spot welding work cells.
- Proven integrated spot harness prevents interference and reduces programming time
- High dynamic performance